Records FAQ

  • Application for an Explosive Permit can be obtain from the Imperial County Sheriff’s Records Unit or you may download the form from this site by clicking on Forms.

Where can I obtain information on Sex Offenders?

You may obtain sex offender information by going to the MEGAN’s Law Web Site at

  • See how you can protect yourself and your family, facts about sex offenders, frequently asked questions, and sex offender registration requirements in California.

Page 2 of 2 | Previous page